This is how we work:
1. We will visit your site and will establish what kind and type of risk there is. That will determine what kind of fire detection and fire extinguishing system you really need.
2. Then we start with the design of your fire protection system. Plans are drawn up, and then we have a meeting with you. Only after you wishes have been integrated in to the plans, and only after you are happy with the plans we go ahead. We want you to be happy.
3. As soon as you have approved the plans, we will start with the installation of your fire detection / extinguishing system.
4. After the installation is complete we check the whole system. We are pretty fussy about that. Once we are totally happy with the testing we need your approval. Obviously we need you as our client representative (you may also bring all your engineers) to see and witness that the system is functioning. Only then, and only then we allow you to approve. You also get our handover documentation as prescribed by the necessary standards.
5. Obviously your people need the necessary training. That is our job.
6. Yes, maintenance and service after the handover needs to be done quarterly. That helps to minimize the hassle of false alarms and to make sure that the system is in working order.
Arno van den Berg